Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Anti-climax

Well...here I was thinking that I had this huge assessment thing ahead of me today with all sorts of questions, tests, etc going on. Turns out I was all psyched up for nothing LOL.


We came out of the assessment room less than 1 hour after we walked in. And all they did was the same sort of stuff we've already been doing with speech pathology and early intervention! The only difference was, that the assessor was taking notes and another observer was also taking notes.

I also found out that the second part of this assessment is next week...same time, same place, but different areas being investigated. Next week is with the Paediatrician and someone else (can't remember who). Today was with the Occupational Therapist and a Speechie as the observer.

So I guess the bottom line is, I don't have any answers today after all. Bit of an anti-climax really. But I guess 7 more days on top of the long months we've already waited isn't going to make a huge difference.

Sorry if there are any typing errors here. I'm very tired. Too tired to check spelling. Off to bed. Night!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment