Saturday, April 13, 2013

Toilet Training Day 4

I woke up to find another firmish poo today.  I think a pattern might be emerging.  Poo early in the morning before I can change his nappy, but won't wee till the late afternoon, around 5pm.

I haven't been as vigilant in putting him on the toilet.  Whenever I think about it, I find this sense of dread wells up so heavy, that I put it off.  And so most of the day has passed without me putting him on the toilet.  I hate myself and my weakness.  This is so hard.

Sure enough, at about 4:30pm, another wee.  I caught it this time - yay!  This time (and this is only the second time I have managed to catch one since we started), he didn't cry or try to move the bucket away.  He stood there watching the stream flow in, and even chuckled at it at one point.  Yes!  This was the place we were at last time I tried toilet training, only it took me ages to work up to that point.

Nothing else for the rest of the day.  I showered him, night time nappy on, and put him to bed.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment